University of Edinburgh Journal
Notes for Contributors:
- Articles, books, CD and DVD reviews, and notes for obituaries are invited from Edinburgh University alumni and from present members of the University. Serious articles on aspects of Edinburgh University are invited from other authors.
- Articles should be 2,000 words maximum in length, but longer submissions will be discussed with authors. Short notes of up to 500 words will also be considered. Reviews should be no more than 150 words. Authors are asked to include autobiographical notes of not more than 75 words.
- Contributors should conform to the current Modern Humanities Research Association Style Book, and should preferably be submitted in digtal form as emails or as .doc or .docx attachments. Exceptionally, typescripts or manuscripts will be considered.
- Colour images to accompany any article are welcome. Please ensure that
each image is high resolution, and of a quality no less than 300 dpi.
- Books, CDs and DVDs for review should be sent to the Journal Office.
- Copy for the June issue of the Journal should be sent to the Editor by 31 March, and for the December issue, by 30 September.
- Copyright © of the Journal is held jointly by the University of Edinburgh Graduates' Association and by individual contributors.
- Authors of articles are sent three free copies of the issues that include their work, two hard copies and one PDF. Reviewers receive one hard copy.